21 Day Fix Friendly Lasagna
21 day fix friendly
- 1 pound ground beef cooked
- 1 jar tomato sauce (*homemade or store bought)
- 500 gr dry curd cottage cheese*
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese or Italian blend
- 9-12 oven ready lasagna noodles or pre-make noodles beforehand
- cook ground beef, and place tomato sauce with ground beef in frying pan
- spray or grease a 8×8 pan and preheat oven to 425 °c
- place 3 noodles on bottom of pan and then layer with ground beef then a layer of cottage cheese then 1/2 cup of shredded cheese approx 3/4 cup of ground beef and cottage cheese, then repeat with noodles and ground beef sauce mixture and then cottage cheese etc, until you have used up everything saving most of the shredded cheese for the top of the lasagna. You should end up with 3 layers.
- Place tin foil over pan and place in oven for 45 minutes, last 10 min take tin foil off and let top get browned a bit!!
- Let rest for 20 mins covered to let sauce settle and not be runny!!
- Slice into 6 pieces
1 square = 1 red, 1 yellow, 1 blue, 1 green if using homemade sauce*
1 square = 1 red, 1 yellow, 1 blue, 1 purple if using store bought sauce*
*may sub dry curd cottage cheese for regular cottage cheese just rinse and dry before placing in lasagna. May also use ricotta cheese!
Baked Blueberry Oatmeal
21 day fix friendly
- 1 purple container blueberries
- 4 yellow containers of oatmeal (4 1/3 cups)
- 2 red containers of dried cottage cheese curds
- 4 eggs
- 3 1/2 yellow containers of water
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 Tbsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
Mix everything into bowl, and pour into an greased 8 x 8 baking pan. Bake at 375 degrees for 30-40 min. Should spring back when pressed in center when its finished baking.
1/4 purple, 1 yellow, 1 red
Gingerbread Shakeology Balls
21 day fix approved
- 1 scoop vanillaShakeology
- 1 blue container *Almond flour
- 1 tsp molasses *may use maple syrup
- 2 tsp water
- 2 dried dates
- 1 tbsp gingerbread spice
- 1 tsp fresh grated ginger
- Place all ingredients in food processor except water and process until crumbly. Slowly add tsp’s of water less or more depending on how fresh dates are.
- when dough sticks together the dough is ready.
- roll into 4 balls.
For 2 Balls
1/2 purple, 1/2 blue, 1/2 red
For 4 Balls
1 purple, 1 blue, 1 red
*molasses is not 21 day fix approved but Maple syrup is!
*Almond flour can be made by pulsing almonds in food processor or purchased in store.
Clean-eating/21 Day Fix-Approved BBQ Sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 c tomato paste
- 2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup (or raw honey)
- 2 tsp coconut aminos or low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, pressed or minced
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
Pour 1/2 c water into a small saucepan. Add all of ingredients except the olive oil and whisk together. Bring the sauce to a boil and continue boiling for 3 to 4 minutes. Remove from heat and slowly stir in the olive oil. Store in fridge in glass container.
Hawaiian Pita Pizza
21 day fix approved /kid friendly
1 serving, easily make this into a family meal
- 1 large pita
- 6 slices low fat/sodium ham
- 2 tbsp Pizza Sauce
- 1/2 purple container pineapple
- 1 blue shredded cheese
- Place pizza sauce on pita
- Top with meat and pineapple and cheese
- Place in oven on broil for 2 mins or to your liking
- May substitute pita for flat out wrap if only have one yellow container
2 yellow, 1 red, 1 purple, 1 blue
if using flat out wrap 1 yellow, 1 red, 1 purple, 1 blue