4-6 Servings depending on size of zucchinis
21 day fix approved
- 1 Large Zucchini or 4 smaller ones
- 1 medium onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 4 cups chicken broth or vegetable broth
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp. Sour cream or plain Greek yogurt (optional great with or without)*
- Chop everything up in big chunks don’t worry about cutting into tiny pieces and toss in big pot. Except the sour cream or yogurt.
- Boil till soft about 20-30 minutes .
- Cool down a bit enough to puree it and then add sour cream or yogurt.
*sour cream is not 21 day fix friendly! Plain Greek yogurt is.