Gingerbread Shakeology Balls
21 day fix approved
- 1 scoop vanillaShakeology
- 1 blue container *Almond flour
- 1 tsp molasses *may use maple syrup
- 2 tsp water
- 2 dried dates
- 1 tbsp gingerbread spice
- 1 tsp fresh grated ginger
- Place all ingredients in food processor except water and process until crumbly. Slowly add tsp’s of water less or more depending on how fresh dates are.
- when dough sticks together the dough is ready.
- roll into 4 balls.
For 2 Balls
1/2 purple, 1/2 blue, 1/2 red
For 4 Balls
1 purple, 1 blue, 1 red
*molasses is not 21 day fix approved but Maple syrup is!
*Almond flour can be made by pulsing almonds in food processor or purchased in store.