21 day fix approved
- 2 chicken breasts
- Coating Ingredients
- 1 eggs
- 1 tbsp cornstatch
- 1 tbsp water less or more
- Juice of 1 or 2 lemons
- 1/2 tsp cornstarch
- 1/4 cup chicken stock
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- Cut chicken into large chunks, or thin strips
- Mix egg and first amount of cornstarch. Add a little water if it needs it. You want it fairly runny.
- Add 1 tbsp oil to pan or wok. Fry chicken until it is golden.
- In the meantime, combine lemon juice, and chicken stock in small bowl with cornstarch and mix.
- Pour lemon mixture over cooked chicken and let simmer for a few moments until sauce has thickened.