Maple Ginger Salmon
21 Day fix approved
- 1/4c maple syrup
- 2Tb soy sauce or coconut aminos
- 2tsp fresh ginger minced
- 2tsp fresh garlic minced
- 1 lb salmon
- Preheat oven to 400
- In a 9×13 baking dish, lightly pepper the salmon on both sides. If using low sodium soy sauce, salt the salmon to taste.
- In a bowl or measuring cup, combine the syrup, soy sauce, ginger and garlic, whisk together.
- Pour the mixture over the salmon and let marinate for 20 min. You may marinate for up to 30 min. May also reserve half for pouring over after salmon is done cooking.
- Bake salmon at 400 for 20 min
- Use remaining drippings to top off Salmon before serving!
1 red container