21 day fix approved
- 1 1/2 cups canned pumpkin puree (NOT PIE FILLING)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup oat bran (oat flour)*may grind oatmeal in blender as well
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tbsp Pumpkin Spice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Celsius
- Mix all wet ingredients in bowl. Pumpkin, eggs and maple syrup
- In separate bowl mix remaining dry ingredients together
- Place wet ingredients in with dry ingredients and mix till combined
- Place muffin liners in muffin pan, I like to use Parchment paper ones as they don’t stick to anything love them!!!
- Pour batter evenly into 12 muffins
- Bake in over for 25-30 mins , cool and place in fridge!
1/2 Green for 1 muffin