Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Parmesan Cheese
21 day fix approved
- 1 lb brussels sprouts, rinsed and dried, ends trimmed, sliced in half lengthwise
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice, plus more for serving
- 1/2 tsp (scant) fine sea salt, or to taste
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Add brussels sprouts to a large mixing bowl, drizzle with olive oil and lemon juice then toss. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and toss. Spread onto a cookie sheet in an even layer.
- Bake in preheated oven, tossing once halfway through baking, until golden brown on edges, about 25 – 30 minutes. Serve warm spritzed with more lemon juice to taste and topped with Parmesan cheese.
1 green, 1/2 blue 1 tsp