These are perfect to make ahead of time and reheat in the mornings for a busy on-the-go person!
Makes 12 muffins. Serving Size = 2 muffins
21 Day fix Approved
- 12 Eggs
- 3 green containers of veggies of your choice (peppers, tomatoes, mushrooms, onion)
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella or cheese of preference
- Olive oil or muffin paper liners or spray
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs. Add veggies, salt, garlic powder and pepper. Stir in cheese.
- Spoon by 1/3 cupfuls into muffin cups coated with olive oil or lined with muffin paper. Bake 25 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
1 red, 1/2 green, 1/4 blue (if adding cheese)