Enjoy a delicious, warm chocolate”cupcake” totally guilt-free. If you don’t have Shakeology (shame on you!) This is totally Kid approved I just had to make another one for the kids to eat because they liked it so much.
21 day fix approved
- 1 egg
- 2 Tbsp. almond milk or cashew milk
- 1 scoop Chocolate Shakeology
- ¼ tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp Stevia (optional)
- 1 tsp Peanut butter (optional)
- 1 purple container of berries on top (optional)
- In bowl, beat egg and add almond milk. Stir until well-mixed.
- Add Shakeology, baking powder and Stir until mixture forms a batter.Think brownie batter
- Spray a large, microwave-safe bowl or mug I suggest a bowl as it turns to quite a lot, with cooking spray. Pour in batter.
- Microwave for approximately 1 minute 30 seconds. I check the mug cake after 1 minute because I like mine a little gooey.
- When done, turn out onto a plate and enjoy! In a pinch, you can eat your mug cake right out of the mug!
- Top with berries or peanut butter (optional) or whatever your little heart desires!
1 1/2 Red 1 tsp (if using peanut butter) 1 purple (if using fruit)