Well I don’t know about you but I have started gardening and well with gardening comes black feet and hands and well pretty much your covered in dirt and it gets everywhere. I have come up with this really inexpensive way to get my hands and feet much cleaner then any regular old soap. Well you could by this in the store and it would probably cost you around $20.00 or more for this product when all you need is just a few ingredients which you probably already have in your home. There are so many different ways you could make this too, by just switching up the scents and sugars as well.
For this particular one I made a Lemon and Lavender Scented Scrub. Here’s what you will need.
- 3/4 cup white cane sugar
- 1 cup oil (olive oil, vegetable oil, avocado oil,*coc0nut oil or any other kitchen oil you have)
- 1 drop Lemon essential oil
- 1 drop Lavender essential oil
- Pour sugar into container
- Pour oil over sugar
- drop in essential oils (if using lemon make sure you are using glass container as it will eat through plasic)
- Give it all a good stir and your ready to rock.
- you can easily double or triple this just make sure you have 1/4 cup more oil then sugar.
Have fun with your different smells and let me know what you come up with. I have also done a brown sugar vanilla scrub and that one is so fun!