These are soooooo deli shish , I am not a fan of S’mores actually but these are so good. These cookies sure didn’t last long in my house. Seriously! If you love S’more then these are for you, or even if you don’t love S’more you’ll love these. They really are easy to make too.
Also if you haven’t noticed that I have done a bit of a blog overhaul then guess what things on here are changing and I have decided to take my blog in a different direction so I’m able to share more stuff with you guys. I want to show you so many things we are doing around here from the house to the new shop to making a bigger garden and a bunch of more projects along the way!! I hope you stick around for the ride!!
Everything from home cooking from scratch and gardening and refinishing furniture and alot more!
- ¾ cup butter, softened
- ½ cup white sugar
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 ½ cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 dairymilk bar, broken
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- Cream together butter and sugars; mix in egg and vanilla.
- Add flour, graham cracker crumbs, baking soda and salt. Mix until smooth.
- Stir in chocolate chips and chocolate chunks until well combined.
- Drop by heaping tablespoons onto cookie sheet about 3 inches apart.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 8 minutes. Remove and quickly press marshmallows into cookies. Return to oven and cook until done, about 3-4 minutes.